Welcome to another fun episode of the podcast!
Today I’m honored to be joined by a fellow Southern Californian 🙂 He’s a nomad currently calling in from Da Nang, Vietnam. We were neighbors together in San Diego, now both exploring the world.
David s running a laptop business, traveling the world fulltime, wherever the wind takes him. He lived in Alaska for a year, traveled extensively through Europe, Asia, India, and Central America.
He started out as a freelancer, and now he’s partnered with an expat and running a full on agency called Handmade SEO which you can see at handmadeseo.co.
• Tips and tricks for making it as a freelancer
• How David finds high-paying clients on Upwork
• The trick David used to cut through the competition and differentiate himself
• Strategies for consulting and converting clients
• Favorite SEO strategies
• Mistakes people make with their marketing activities
• Why experts in a field handicap themselves
• Techniques and tools to gain user feedback and improve websites
• And much, much more!
Hope you enjoy this fun chat between myself and my friend David. If you like our show and want us to keep going, please do take a moment to write a quick review on iTunes. We’d like to hear from you!