Become a Friend of the Show: Please subscribe and review!
It just takes a second and you can help our show increase its ranking on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. We’d be grateful for a review. Leave one here.
Alejandro Nuñez is the man.
It has only been about 8 months since Alejandro started his blog, Mi Viaje Por el Mundo, but he is already able to support himself with his blog and ebooks. In a short time, he has built a list of over 3,000 passionate subscribers, and 45,000+ Facebook followers.
Since most bloggers and many micro-preneurs often struggle to monetize their efforts, especially in the beginning, I invited Alejandro to share his experience and knowledge on the show. Alejandro has a ton of ideas when it comes to ways bloggers and online entrepreneurs can build their brand and earn more money.
This was a really fun interview.
A few of the many things we cover:
- The number one reason why so many struggle when it comes to blogging (and self-employment)
- The mindset and psychology needed to succeed
- The “1,000 True Fans” approach to earning a living doing what you love
- An important analogy and method to “start with the endgame” in mind
- Why most entrepreneurs who pursue their passion fail to earn very much money
- How to find great product ideas, and validate your ideas
- An easy solution anyone can use to create their first product (such as travel guides) within a few weeks and begin earning monthly passive income
- And a ton more!
This was a fascinating discussion that gave ME a bunch of different ideas, and hope it will inspire you too!