In this episode of the OpenWorld podcast I have the pleasure of hosting the “creative warrior” and “uncommon entrepreneur” Jeffrey Shaw.
He is host of the popular business podcast, Creative Warriors, which teaches brave entrepreneurs how to earn a prosper making their art and giving their gifts. He says we live in a period which he calls “The New Renaissance,” where creative individuals have unlimited power to transform the world.
Classically unemployable, but undeniably gifted, Jeffrey has created a thriving photography business for more than three decades. By turning conventional business wisdom upside down, Jeff became the go-to family photographer for America’s most affluent, invited to travel to some of the most beautiful destinations around the world.
He’s a model and an inspiration for those of us burning to create a prosperous living for ourselves through our art, and I am very excited to be able to interview him.
Jeffrey didn’t disappoint. His passion, energy, and vibrancy is infectious. He also shared a number of deep and insightful gems during our discussion.
- Identifying the “gaps” between where we are and where we want to be
- How the mindset of creative individuals stops them from earning the money they deserve – and how to correct it
- What affluent people do differently
- “Self discovery ” made simple – identify your true strengths and unleash them
- Lead generation strategies, prospecting, and managing clients
- Marketing strategy and “alignment” – aligning to your ideal client
- Plus much more.
Enjoy this excellent interview with Jeffrey Shaw! To get Jeff’s 7-day, 7-lesson mini eCourse – Week of the Warrior – for free, click here.